4.4.08

My Looming Deadline

Well yes its true, I'm reaching the end of what possibly could be my academic run and no one ever said it would be this hard! Seriously, now I kind of understand why some people just prefer going out to work instead of studying. Now don't get me wrong, its not that I really hate studying or anything but its just so stressful right now. Especially at the end. It all just sucks!

3 pseudo-code(s):

Anonymous April 4, 2008 at 8:45 AM  

Hey buddy, it's stressful for me too!

D:

Anonymous April 7, 2008 at 10:15 AM  

Yo bro... hang on man. Think of better days... hold on, if you feel like letting go. And yes, I ripped that from that Good Charlotte song.

Anonymous April 8, 2008 at 8:27 AM  

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP