27.7.07

Hello World!

Whenever you learn a programming language the first program that they teach you is always called the "Hello World" program. So this is it, though I have blogged before (and failed in the upkeep of it... Miserably) something happened today which I just had to blog about! Like super seriously! Wanna know what it was? Two words - Windows Vista! Oh yeah baby, my new Vista machine arrived from some factory in China and I have been playing around with it for awhile. Here will be the chronicles of my utter disgust with this "Operating System". Yuck!


Ok, just to whet your appetite a bit here's my first impressions on Vista.

I think the Microsoft engineers were simply brilliant on this one! *grins*

3 pseudo-code(s):

Anonymous July 27, 2007 at 11:03 PM  

I'd like to see someone blind running Linux. Talk about stupid.

SteveMaestro July 27, 2007 at 11:48 PM  

Yo dude! Haha, dun wana blog ha? haha... anyways, glad to have to have you in the blogosphere. And yeah, dun diss Vista off man, cuz they 'rock'. Seriously! I mean, what kind of OS could have a service for the disabled ones especially the blind ones. Haha...

Marcus July 28, 2007 at 12:24 AM  

Well Linux isn't really an "end-user" OS yet. Its getting there, but its still mostly enthusiasts that use it. But this is really un-acceptable!

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP