20.11.07

My Identity Crisis

I think the title of my blog is really misleading. I mean, for the past like year or so I haven't really touched a PC and this is supposed to be a blog of my "Frustration/Disgruntleness". When I started I had these like really grand idea's of doing epic posts with PC vs. Mac or something to that effect but now, I have become complacent because Mac's are really that stable. I have had no really big problems on my Mac thus far and computing for me has been smooth sailing. So I ask myself, can I really qualify my blog title or should I change it. What say you, my faithful(?) readers? :P

1 pseudo-code(s):

joshuachay November 28, 2007 at 5:28 PM  

Marcus's Apples?

Markas Marcus?

Tales of contended Mac user?

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP