26.11.07

My Tech Support

Ok, for those of you who have updated to Leopard and have noticed that suddenly you are not able to send files to your Mac using bluetooth I may have a solution for you. 

Go to System Prefs -> Sharing and make sure you check "Bluetooth Sharing".

 
It should work then. Oh works for Mac-to-Mac bluetooth transfers also I think. Can't really try it out now because I recently upgraded my N73's firmware and Nokia broke something D:

Ps: Solution courtesy of Apple's Knowledge Base : )

2 pseudo-code(s):

jonathan November 26, 2007 at 7:01 AM  

yup i knew bout this solution already. so easy to fix it, lol.

Anonymous January 12, 2008 at 4:01 AM  

Updated the Leopard some time ago and wanted to transfer some files from my phone using Bluetooth to my Mac, to my shock I can't seem to send it!!!

But lo and behold... there's always Marcus to help.

For all your tech needs, come to this site to get your everyday IT knowledge. It can work wonders for you, and it comes in handy at times.

See Marcus you are contributing to the society, haha...

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP