28.12.07

My 12 Days of Christmas

Well, I didn't really keep tabs on what was happening this Christmas season plus I'm lazy to blog about every single thing that happened so I'll just lump it into one post. Anyway, Christmas was good. I really had a lot of fun. Got to go to Malacca on an eating spree (honestly, we just ate and ate and ate and suffered the consequences the day after but that's another story) and then there was carolling which was really gruesomely tiring and then there was all the hanging out and the Christmas shopping and the preparations before Christmas (I know this is not exactly in chronological order but who cares, its MY blog so there!). Anyway, I'm still waiting on our two official paparazzi for the photos (meaning The Kash and The Chay) so till then I can't really post any pictures up for you, my dear readers, to see. But then again most of you were already on the trip so...

0 pseudo-code(s):

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP