28.12.07

My Post Christmas Depression

So yeah, Christmas is over. You might be wondering why I bothered to make two posts instead of just one but well see the previous one described my Christmas. While this one will describe another event.


So anyway, one day Lam had to go to register for his course at UCSI and pay his course fees and do his course registration and so on. So he asked me whether I would like to tag along. I said sure why not and this post is about the resulting things that happened. Oh by the way, I met a new friend this Christmas. Her name is Michelle and she's from America and she's currently volunteering to teach in the Philippines. She is one cool person.

Lets begin then shall we.


Uhm, I don't know about you but doesn't that mission statement look a bit like the uhm... "Evil muahahaha" type?


While driving to The Curve Michelle decided to tie Lam's hair


Then she decided to pose with her creation

This is Michelle. Hats off to you. You are one cool American chick!


Oh you better not mess with her. Coz she bites too. This is The Kash in "pain"


Oh and there was this band from the Philippines I think who was playing. A four piece band. And Prakash decided to dance (incidentally, he loves to dance)


This is part 2 of the "dance"

0 pseudo-code(s):

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP