15.1.08

My Quirks

Here's some weird things about me.


1. I am a bit OCD so I like it when all my stuff is in the exact same position and such. I might not be so OCD that I actually know where goes what exactly but I can sense when things are out of place and I get quite annoyed.

2. I am generally a clean and tidy person. Just that I am sloppy when I'm at home. Don't ask me the reason why. I'm sure even my parents would like to know, but I guess I do it because I can.

3. Ever since using a Mac, I have this obsession of keeping as many apps running as I can. I know this is hard for you windows users out there to understand, because you would try to keep running apps to a minimum. But its like, everytime I see less than 5 apps running, I feel I'm under-utilising my computer ; )

4. I actually like eating vegetables. But I don't like them raw.

5. I don't have a sweet tooth. Something which my sister finds perplexing since she does have one.

Anyway, back to studying for now ~_~

1 pseudo-code(s):

joshuachay January 17, 2008 at 10:45 PM  

I find myself doing the opposite of no.3

I've been keeping apps to the minimum hoping to squeeze every ounce of performance out of these santa rosa chips. But sadly my hard disk is such a bottleneck.

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP