29.5.08

My Humble Blog

Well folks, 100 posts and 3000+ views later here we are. As I've looked back over the months that I've been keeping/neglecting this blog I really am amazed how people can read and stand all the crap thats contained on this here blog. Seriously, much restecp to you all who still stumble upon this blog of mine only to find that its either....

1. Not updated or
2. Full of crappy posts like this one

Oh well, I guess I'll really have to do something about that eh?


BTW, just came back from the Hillsong:UNITED concert held in GTPJ. For all those that didn't go, shame on you! For all of you that missed it, too bad. For all of you that didn't even know about it, I pity da foo! For all of you that were there, it was awesome wasn't it? :)

0 pseudo-code(s):

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP