19.5.08

My Life on The Internet

Way back in the 2nd Year of my university, which was sometime last year I think my friends and I - being the university students that we were, and having as much fun as we were - decided to redo one of the more interesting experiments involving diet coke and mentos. Needless to say, we made a total fool of ourselves and I happened to have the camera's rolling. What is interesting is that there people actually watching and commenting on the video. Its hilarious I tell you, some of the comments, not the video itself. Though we did have a lot of fun :) Anyhoo, you can check out the video and the corresponding comments on my youtube channel. I'll embed the video here for now. Enjoy


0 pseudo-code(s):

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP