15.6.08

Me

Have you ever got the feeling that something profound was going to happen in your life but you couldn't put your finger on it. You have this sense of excitement about something, but you don't really know about what exactly. Well, I have been having this feeling for awhile now. And its really weird. I mean the "anticipation is killing me" so to speak. I'm the type of person who doesn't really like surprises because I like my life to be orderly and predictable. Call me boring, but thats just who I am. I like to be able to see ahead and know for sure whats coming up ahead. But its just not possible at the moment. Well here's to more days of uncertainty and hopefully I will learn to trust in the Lord more.

0 pseudo-code(s):

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP