17.6.08

My Android

Ok, so now that the new iPhone 3G is out. I'm torn. Literally. The new iPhone is faster, cheaper AND its gonna be available in more countries INCLUDING Singapore which is damn near this time around. BUT, Android still has my heart. If only they package it nicely, it'll seriously be a strong contender to Apple's iPhone. Please, some company go out there and hire someone like Jonathan Ives. Pretty please.

Anyway, here's another Android vid to whet your appetite. Google rocks!


2 pseudo-code(s):

Anonymous June 24, 2008 at 12:46 PM  

Android rocks but so does iPhone!

]:

Marcus June 24, 2008 at 10:26 PM  

Precisely :S I'm so torn right now. But it seems android will be delayed till 4th quarter of 2008 at the earliest so maybe I will get an iPhone

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP