25.12.08

My Christmas

Somehow this year, I have no Christmas spirit. No holiday cheer nothing. Maybe its because I know that in a short time I will be leaving all that I know and love and moving to "seek my fortune" as my dad puts it, in "greener pastures". Yes I am somehow melancholic and have a feeling that whatever I do now won't mean a thing since I will be gone anyway, but somehow I still try. I've been dreaming a lot lately which is something I rarely do (or at least I don't usually remember my dreams) which is, to me at least, indicative of stress. I guess when its all said and done time will tell.

On a side note, here's an interesting twist to the Mac vs. PC argument. What if they were transformers hell bent on smashing each other up. LOL.




That said however, I do wish you all a Blessed Christmas and a Happy New Year from the bottom of my heart :D

1 pseudo-code(s):

Lemuel Yee Ngan Foong December 29, 2008 at 2:25 AM  

Remember what Pas David Peng said? He cited that famous Gladiator quote "what we do today echoes in eternity".

With that in mind, give it your best. We don't want to go to heaven with just a "good life" but with a life that's poured out.

That said, I think you have already left your legacy in Canaan. Likewise, I think Canaan has also impacted your life.

Now it's time to pour our lives out in other places/ways.

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP