1.1.09

My Welcome, and Goodbye

Well 2008 has officially passed and as we usher in the new year, I would like to spend some time to reflect on the year that was 2008.

2008 was a good year for me. Well mostly, that is. It was a year of great changes and new experiences. It was a year where I learnt a lot of things. Not only academically but also life-lessons, what it means to be an adult, and not forgetting spiritual lessons as well.

2008 was the year that I finished my tertiary education. Where I graduated to move on to the next phase of my life. It was also the year when I learnt the intricacies of human relationships and I'm still quite perplexed with it but hey, life goes on. You live, and you learn. It was a year of ups and downs. Of really being able to see God's hand moving and guiding me along the path in which I should take. It was a year of rekindling old friendships, of forging new ones. Of learning how important family is and how at the end of it all, family is really all you have.

And so now that 2009 is here, and the horizons are open to me once more. I can't help but wonder what lies ahead of me. As I push ahead to whatever it is I'm supposed to do, I can only hope and pray that the Lord will continue to guide and provide me strength to go through the year 2009.

Here's to a great 2009! :)

0 pseudo-code(s):

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP