22.10.08

My Foot Is Down!

After much soul-searching and much much patience, I have decided to divorce this thing called MSN. Seriously, its nothing but a pain-in-the-behind and the only reason I've stuck to it thus far is because all my friends seem to be on it. Well guess what, enough is enough! No more, I shall not tolerate a subpar Instant Messaging service anymore. And I suggest everyone follow me too. So that we can be free from the shackels of Microsoft (and be shackled to something else LOL). Anyway, I will be on Gtalk, AIM or Yahoo Messenger. So if anyone wants to catch me to chat (and is extremely cheap and does not want to sms/call me) I'll be there. Facebook too once adium supports facebook chats properly. Oh I'll also be on Skype so there! Take that Micrsoft!

0 pseudo-code(s):

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP