29.10.08

My Inquisitive Inquisitor

Okay so maybe I am running out of titles to use. But cut me some slack people it ain't easy to use one theme of title only you know lol. And yes I have cheated along the way so bluek! Anyhoo, I have some awesome news. Well awesome to me because this is something which has made me switch back and forth between Safari and Firefox for like a very long time. Well starting from today, I can safely choose one because *drum roll* the very useful addon called Inquisitor is now a Firefox addon too! Seriously you have to use it to understand why its so damn good but once you do, you'll wonder how the heck you were searching before this. Its that good. Anyway, head on over to Mozilla's Addons site to get it Inquisitor Addon for Firefox. You can thank me later :)

Oh by the way, this is what it looks like.



As a side-note I'm using something called Glims over on Safari's side. Check it out here at www.machangout.com

0 pseudo-code(s):

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP