14.9.07

My Longing For an iPhone


iPod touch vs iPhone Interface Comparison Video


iPod touch vs iPhone Music and Video Playback Comparison


On a side note, my classmate who's in the US now, just got his iPhone. So he'll be the only one on campus to have a bloody iPhone when he comes back to Malaysia. I'm so jealous right now!! Oh well, the iPod Touch looks just like the iPhone, but I still want the iPhone haha

7 pseudo-code(s):

Anonymous September 15, 2007 at 12:03 PM  

Classmate; how is that?!

Anonymous September 15, 2007 at 12:03 PM  

I mean, "who" instead of "how". Lol.

Marcus September 15, 2007 at 5:32 PM  

Emil. >>_<<

Anonymous September 16, 2007 at 12:41 PM  

OMG! Let's rob him!

T.T

Marcus September 16, 2007 at 2:42 PM  

Ahahahah my sentiments exactly. But eh if you do want one, my friend's friend is coming back from the US in like October 3rd I think. Can ask him to tumpang

Anonymous September 16, 2007 at 2:46 PM  

Dun worry man... sooner or later the iPhone will reach our shores... and when that happens, you can finally satisfy your desire of owning an iPhone!!!

I think I might not get it... with the heavy spending on you know what... oh well, I could live without it for a moment I guess...

Marcus September 16, 2007 at 9:41 PM  

Yeah I fear this will be one of those moments. You know, the one where you want something so much, but when you finally get it you realise you don't want it that much anymore haha

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP