2.9.07

Sunday Evening [Updated]

In a flurry of activity, I better get some serious blogging done before I hit the books and study again. This post is in response to The Chay's call for caption suggestions for one of the pictures in his Fogal Meat Market, Plaza Damaz post. I submit to you my captions...



Image stolen from Joshua's blog. Ps: Dude if you could provide me with the high quality one I'd do it over again and repost haha

Update: Thanks Josh for sending me the original, full quality picture but I realise Comic Life cuts it into 595 x 842 irregardless haha. Oh well... You live and learn

Update x2: Oh yeah while trying to upload to picasa yesterday, this happened. It made me smile. I'm glad to see that Google developers have a sense of humour. At least it doesn't only give you cryptic messages like "Error: 500" ...LOL 

4 pseudo-code(s):

joshuachay September 4, 2007 at 4:57 PM  

*lol*

I think you've done a pretty good job here. I'll email you the full pic

Marcus September 4, 2007 at 5:29 PM  

LOL its kind of cheesy though don't you think haha

joshuachay September 6, 2007 at 11:15 AM  

Actually I really like Jackie's expression... farny

Marcus September 8, 2007 at 9:41 PM  

Yeah that was one helluva shot man LOL

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP