19.9.07

My Realisation

Ok, so looking back on my previous like 10 posts or so. Almost all of them have had something to do with Apple's iPhone, and if you my dear reader's are not sick of it, well I am starting to get sick of it too haha (Maybe its coz I finally got to play with one and be around one for extended periods of time muahahaha). Anyways, its just that looking forward to getting an iPhone is probably the only thing keeping me sane in this really really crappy period of my life. Won't list it out here, but lets just say sometimes I get emo too.




Anyways, been listening to Acoustic Alchemy recently thanks to a recommendation from The Lam (Dude, sorry la but you're name just doesn't sound as nice as say The Chay, The Kash, or The Thong LOL). Yeah, back to Acoustic Alchemy... Listening to the album "This Way" now. And I must say I like what I hear. Very down tempo, very easy listening. And seems they've been around for a very very long time. Since the early 80's in fact. I'm gonna try to get their earlier stuff. So far from what I can listen, their songs have like this really nice groove to it while the melodies are really smooth and the keyboard parts are excellent while still being simple.

0 pseudo-code(s):

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP