19.10.07

My Long Wait Is Almost Over


Apple just announced that Mac OSX 10.5 - Leopard- has gone Gold Master. What this means is that, its ready! It has been sent for mass production and will be in our hands by the 26th of October which is when it will be released. I am sooooo freeeeeaking excited! Only one week to go. I can hardly wait. 

On a side note, I finally found out how to turn ON Aero in Windows Vista. After almost 2 hours (I kid you not) of playing around and trying to find the option (Well actually Hong Liang was the one who found it). We found it finally. And its a place you wouldn't think it would actually be in. Thanks Microsoft for wasting my time >_>

3 pseudo-code(s):

Long Bean October 23, 2007 at 4:22 PM  

I'll be getting it too. hehehe... Just need to register then pay shipment fee. :)

Obviously i wouldn't have known all of this if The Chay didn't excitedly tell me that in US people who bought their Macs recently can get the Leopard free.

Marcus October 24, 2007 at 6:55 PM  

Eh eh, not that I condone piracy or anything but uhm... *hint hint nudge nudge wink wink*?

Long Bean October 27, 2007 at 2:40 AM  

Are all the tissues around your house used up already?

AEHEAHEAHEAAHAEHEAEEHEAHEAHEAEHAEH...

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP