5.10.07

My Patient Wait...

...to reformat my computer. *Gasp* Yes you've heard me right. Normally people dread to reformat their computer's because it means that there is a problem which can only be solved by reformatting. However, I use a mac. And there is nothing wrong with it. Then why am I so eager to reformat? Well its because of a cat. A big cat to be exact. Well ok... Its because of Leopard. The new Mac OSX 10.5 which is slated to be released on October the 26th. My buddies and I are planning to pool together resources to get the Family Pack. Oooh I can't wait!

1 pseudo-code(s):

Anonymous October 5, 2007 at 8:16 PM  

By buddies... u meant me as well? haha... yeah cant wait man... and it's just a few weeks away...

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP