27.10.07

My Long Wait is Over


Yes ladies and gentlemen, I just spent the whole night formatting my computer and "Putting a new mac on my mac". The verdict? Well if you can wait please wait. The upgrade path was not that smooth for me. Maybe its the way I have my data setup or maybe its because I have tonnes of stuff to transfer back and forth or whatever but it wasn't all a bed of roses. So I say, wait at least until 10.5.1 comes out... If you can. Now that I have it, I wouldn't trade it for the world!

3 pseudo-code(s):

chris_devils3 October 28, 2007 at 11:25 AM  

was the switch to Leopard complicated?

I will probably switch in about 2 weeks, how much time would it take?

Marcus October 30, 2007 at 3:25 PM  

It wasn't that complicated. It was just me haha. Coz I was like really paranoid and made like 874658173645987 backups before I actually upgraded. It depends really. The OS itself would take about 30~45mins to install. After that its all about reinstating your system.

Anonymous December 20, 2007 at 6:50 AM  

What's with the recent issues of 'mdworker' hogging the cpu? Spotlight kept on reindexing non stop.

The cpu on my ibook G4 is really burning hot.

Any solutions?

Cheers

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP