30.10.07

My Worst Dinner, EVER

Everyone, please AVOID at all cost a certain Pizza Hut joint in the vicinity of Kajang. Those lame people there actually LOST OUR FREAKING ORDER! I wonder how the heck that happened? We ended up waiting for more than an hour to get our dinner.

2 pseudo-code(s):

Anonymous November 4, 2007 at 4:56 PM  

I understand how u felt...

When I went for my dinner with my family last time at this certain Pizza Hut chain nearby Selayang Mall, we waited for one hour for our pizza. And it was not even packed with people! Strange how they can somehow 'forget' our orders...

Marcus November 4, 2007 at 7:29 PM  

No this one they seriously lost it, as in... I went to see the manager right. And then he was like "which table are you sitting at?" and I tell him our table number and like he tries and searches for our order and doesn't find it. I was like WTF?!

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP