10.8.07

I Got A New Toy!

Edirol UM-1EX

Yup, Sunday church services will not be the same again. I hope. Man, the difficulty in locating this thing in Malaysia! Now to test out this thing, I will post a short review on it when I am done playing with it haha. What is it you ask? Well its basically a USB to MIDI converter/cable. What it does is, it allows me to plug in any keyboard with MIDI to my computer and use my computer as a synth. This is good, as it also means that I am not reliant on the keyboards sounds and can do a lot of cool stuff with GarageBand.

2 pseudo-code(s):

SteveMaestro August 11, 2007 at 2:41 AM  

Yay, that's great man. haha, glad you're a step closer to mastering the keyboard!

Marcus August 11, 2007 at 6:30 PM  

Yeah man... Though having the tools doesn't mean squat if I don't continue to improve my skills haha

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP