15.8.07

The I-Just-Know-I'm-Gonna-Screw-Up-Sometime Post

Ok, so I was having some problems with my laptop's battery right (crappy battery life and poor battery health according to System Profiler). So I call my nearest Apple Authorised Service Centre, tell them my predicament and ask them for advice. And they told me to bring my battery along with the computer's serial number and they'll swap a new one for me. Great! But now, my computer is basically batteryless and has to run plugged into the mains. Now that isn't a big problem since when I'm home I already do that. The problem is with the whole magsafe adapter. It stays in securely enough but I'm worried that my hand will brush up against it, or that I'll move my machine in such a way as to dislodge it thus cutting power to my machine. So now I'm like extra careful around the machine and I have this feeling, you know the feeling where you know something might go wrong and you try to avoid it but end up screwing up because you kept thinking about it and it happened? Yeah that kind of feeling. Oh man... I never really worried about this problem because last time, hey I had the battery : (

0 pseudo-code(s):

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP