28.8.07

Things That Amused Me...

...These past two weeks. First last Thursday as I was having lunch with my housemate, Goh, I saw this really funny insert in the tray that they give you to take your food in. Ever heard of the title "Chief Happiness Officer"? Well, McDonalds has one. And he is none other than Ronald McDonald himself! Don't believe me? Check this out.

See the first item? He is CHO ;p


The other thing that amuses me constantly, or rather reminds me why I chose to go with a Mac is this.


And it happens all the time too. Now to be fair, these are public computers and are used by many people everyday but honestly, this constant reminder is what makes me proud to be a Mac owner. One thing I have to say though, using a Mac has kind of spoiled me. In the sense that I am so comfortable using my Mac, not having to deal with any major problems that might creep up with Windows that I think I'm beginning to lose my troubleshooting skills ~_~

Oh well. Back to studying for now. I hate exams!

3 pseudo-code(s):

chris_devils3 August 29, 2007 at 12:45 AM  

i totally agree with you on the using a mc part.

the other day, i was using my friend's vaio to load up some software, it felt slow and retarded. it froze everytime it was overloaded with info...

i got so damn frustrated...

Anonymous August 29, 2007 at 6:44 PM  

Haha... I wouldn't mind being a CHO one day... to be the CHO for all the hot and single women out there, that is... if u know what I mean... muahahaha!!!

Marcus August 29, 2007 at 7:39 PM  

OMG Lam!!! I hear you brotha haha. Oh and yeah Chris, windows is damn retarded. Just yesterday my friends laptop turned red for no apparent reason. Its alive I tell ya, windows has a mind of its own >_<

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP