31.8.07

The One Where I got Domesticated

Ok, so for this academic year my roommate and I have decided that we'll cook more instead of going out to eat. There are two reasons for this. 1. Its definitely healthier since we're not going to mamak's so often and we get to choose what we put into our meals and 2. It saves petrol since we don't have to drive around finding for places to eat. In that light, I can say we have successfully cooked about 5 meals so far in the past week or so. 4 dinner's and 1 lunch. Granted we didn't exactly cook from scratch and we've so far been cooking easy stuff, like fried rice, omelettes and spaghetti but still for noobs we haven't done so badly I guess haha. Hey, I'm still alive aren't I : ) Anyways its been quite tough, learning how to chop vegetables, marinade meat, and cry through onions >_< But I think its well worth the effort. I'm now one step closer to total independence nyahahaha

Ps: I'll post pictures next time of the meals we cooked. Sorry but most of the time we were so hungry after cooking it we just wolfed it down.

4 pseudo-code(s):

Anonymous September 1, 2007 at 1:06 AM  

Wow dude... you can cook!!!

Haha... well, next time we could have like, a dinner party or something, featuring Chef Marcus! Haha...

chris_devils3 September 1, 2007 at 12:20 PM  

living alone is wonderful like that...we get to learn how to do these kind of stuff...

jonathan September 2, 2007 at 2:02 AM  

im sure you've learn alot from the iron chef episodes...lol.

Marcus September 2, 2007 at 6:40 PM  

Dude, seriously yes lor. Its like I sometimes "refer" to them ahahaha

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP