17.8.07

Paramore and The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

Paramore : Riot!


Wow! I have been listening to these guys for the past week or so. And all I can say is, I like! They are not super technical or anything, nor are they producing like totally blow-your-brains kind of music but their arrangements are really nice. My favourite song from their new album, Riot!, is Misery Business. It starts out with this really nice 30's or 40's style intro and then goes into their rock riff. Superb! Their lead singer is a female who goes by the name Hayley Williams. She's like a cross between Kelly Clarkson, Avril Lavigne and Amy Lee, in terms of her voice and singing style. Now, I've actually heard about them quite awhile ago from my friend but never really took notice until now. I will definitely try to find their album and buy it.

Also listening to...
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus : Don't You Fake It

Another Rock band (pop punk according to wiki) whom I've heard of. Kinda reminds me of Blindside this one does muahahaha. 

(Images stolen from wikipedia. So credit to them and to where ever they got it)

10 pseudo-code(s):

Steve Lam August 18, 2007 at 1:00 AM  

Paramore rocks man!!! Haha... the band that i absolutely love and adore right now, and forever and ever... provided if they dun change their musical direction and their lead hot sexy mama vocalist... haha...

chris_devils3 August 18, 2007 at 3:25 AM  

right now, I am on a White Stripes spree. Just purchased 3 of their 6 released albums. They rock my songs.

And a couple of bands for you to listen to:

My Morning Jacket
Tea Party
Dire Straits
Dirty Pretty Things
Stonesour
Wolf Parade
Sam Roberts

Kyels August 18, 2007 at 9:40 AM  

I love The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus! Woooo!

Marcus August 18, 2007 at 1:48 PM  

[Lam] I agree my rock brother! [Chris] Hey thanks for the recommendations man, I'll definitely check them out [Kyels] Wow! I didn't know you knew about RJA haha. Must exchange music collection sometime :D

jonathan August 18, 2007 at 2:25 PM  

red jump are quite a nice acoustic band, although a bit teen rock.

and to chris above, white stripes really rock. the new album is really good IMO.

jonathan August 18, 2007 at 2:31 PM  

hei marcus, you must be a cartel fan then since you like red jumpsuit.

Marcus August 18, 2007 at 2:54 PM  

Red Jumpsuit Apparatus? Acoustic? Haha, well maybe I haven't heard all their song's yet but their latest album reminds me of Blindside man. They're so loud! Haha. Currently I like Paramore more LOL

Long Bean August 20, 2007 at 1:17 PM  

Why is everyone suddenly so into Paramore?
I WAS into them like a year or two back... Then i haven't listened to them in a while. I havent gotten their latest album though? Is it better than the previous?

RJA is pretty good though. I seem to be in a mood for pop rock lately. hahah...

jonathan August 21, 2007 at 8:11 AM  

not entirely acoustic. i mean acoustic rock, seriously they remind me of cartel.

Marcus August 21, 2007 at 5:01 PM  

I dunno ler Pet. Just that now only realise they're quite good la haha

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP