19.8.07

Random Stuff

Ok now I'm not really the kind of person who would mass post ok but this is really really REALLY weird. I just got two messages from people I don't know and its weird (did I already mention the REALLY part already? Coz if I didn't I have now). The first sms I got is the kind of sms you'd normally get from people whom you're not really close to. You know, the kind that you know has been forwarded like 1387519837 times telling you about how friendship is important and stuff (and it rhymes too). The other one is the really weird one. I just got sent RM25 in talk-time credit from a random person. I'm sure that it was a mistake so what should I do?

3 pseudo-code(s):

Long Bean August 20, 2007 at 1:19 PM  

Just say "Thank you God for the RM25 credit." =D

Who cares if it was a mistake. hehehehehehehehe...

Let's hope for more "mistakes" then. :)

Kyels August 20, 2007 at 8:06 PM  

Just take it! And thank that anonymous ...

:P

Marcus August 21, 2007 at 3:43 PM  

Wah you people ah haha. Well I contacted that "anonymous" person, turns out it was my aunty. And my mom told her to give me the money haha

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP