21.8.07

Misery Business!

Now blogging from my university's computer lab (where I should be studying for my exam) and it sucks! The internet here is so friggin' slow, though I blame the ISP instead of the university. Or maybe I should blame them too! Well whatever it is, until I can get Streamyx (which isn't better by far anyway but its the best under current circumstances) in my house here in Semenyih, I won't be able to blog like usual. Oh well, anyways I leave you with my current favourite song. Misery Business by Paramore! Acoustic too : )




OMG! I think I'm falling in love <3

2 pseudo-code(s):

chris_devils3 August 22, 2007 at 10:58 AM  

i have to say, I liked their songs.

I am sitting down sampling a couple of their songs, and it sounds pretty impressive

Marcus August 23, 2007 at 7:24 PM  

Yeah their songs are easy to listen to. And quite catchy too

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP