9.8.07

Women Like Girly Men?

Well according to this article here that seems to be the case. It seems men with more feminine looking features are more committed and less likely to stray according to the article. It seems though, that whatever the features, women tended to like healthier looking faces i.e. better complexion etc... Well maybe I should start using more facial products and start taking better care of my face then haha.

3 pseudo-code(s):

Long Bean August 9, 2007 at 7:51 PM  

I think i like feminine men. o_0

Marcus August 10, 2007 at 1:28 AM  

Haha, hmm would explain some stuff xD

amandany-c August 11, 2007 at 4:07 PM  

yucks, feminine man! i rather bang my head to the wall. imagine if he is feeble, once wind blows he flies away and u safe him.. wat the! I love tough man! preferable dark complexion so that i'll be outstanding.HAHA.jk :P

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP