26.8.07

A Month And A Bit More

If there's something that I'm anticipating greatly this year, its this. Mac OS X 10.5. Leopard. Scheduled to be released sometime in October. The successor to an already great Operating System, Tiger (10.4). This is the thing that will make Microsoft busy for the next 6 years! And here is a sneak preview of whats in store. It seems someone leaked the "Welcome Video" (The Video you see just after installing the OS) and I don't know whether this is the final version or not but hey, enjoy!


4 pseudo-code(s):

joshuachay August 27, 2007 at 1:07 AM  

Am I the only one who thinks that the new wallpaper that's in the latest Leopard build is just so weird and un-applish? The video is kinda cool, but still... a tinge too cheesy for me

Marcus August 27, 2007 at 11:29 AM  

Meh I don't know man, I mean even the grass one was very un-apple-ish. Whatever it is, I default backgrounds are not really that important are they?

joshuachay August 27, 2007 at 12:25 PM  

Well their classic blue ones are the best. Will always go back to them once tired with the others. But now...

Marcus August 27, 2007 at 10:38 PM  

Yeah true but I guess since they wanna focus more on the testing of the other features of Leopard like Time Machine so they're making sure that they give like visual incentive ma haha

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP